'To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.'
Coaching with Gill
Would you like to be happier? Is your ideal life a long way from your reality? Are you fairly content in your comfort zone but quietly wondering whether if you are missing an element of fulfilment? The first step is to admit to yourself that you would like to be happier. This might be the biggest step of all! The next thing to do is to decide what you are going to do about it... and finding a life coach is a way of addressing numerous challenges.
Coaching can help you find answers to many different questions:
- I want to go back to work after having children... how can I find the confidence?
- There's loads I want to do in life, but I've no confidence! I'm afraid to try ...
- I've been in the same job for years but I really don't like it! What about career coaching?
- I've set myself a brilliant goal - but how can I make sure I stay motivated as I work towards it?
- I hate my job - do I grin and bear it or do I find something else?
- I'd love to be self employed... but I'm scared.
- I'm running a small business but I'm not making the progress I thought.
- How can I achieve a better work/life balance?
- I'm just not happy - surely there must be more to life than this?
- What steps can I take to become healthier and happier?
- What can I do to start getting noticed at work - I really want that promotion!
- My job is really well paid... but I don't like it! How can I decide what to do?
- Everything in my life is pretty good... how come I'm still frustrated?
'It was a really useful session - made me think about planning, making improvements and goals.' Alex
Many of my clients have come to me feeling that there is more to life than their current existence. I use the first coaching session to really delve into your present situation to help you identify what your greatest challenges are and what you want to get out of the coaching relationship. Sometimes people don't know exactly what they want at first - they just feel that they need to change something in their life.
Get in touch for your free ignite session to ignite your imagination and start changing your life. Life coaching is an amazing way to continuing your personal development, no matter what your age.
Just imagine taking some time to explore what motivates you and makes you happy, away from the constant noise and pressure of every day life. Just imagine having a conversation with someone you trust, someone who helps you answer those difficult questions and won't judge you, whatever the answers. It's a powerful experience and one that can lead to really positive outcomes. You will be amazed at what you can achieve!